Volunteer at the
Pickens County Animal Shelter
- Walk a Dog
- Read a Book to a Cat
- Brush a Pup
- Teach Social & Play Skills
- Handle & Tame Semi-Feral Kittens
- Dog Bathing/Grooming (must be experienced)
- Transport Assistance (locally and occasionally to the Atlanta area)
- Temporary Foster Care for Puppies, Kittens, Dogs, & Cats
Surrender a Pet
Pickens County Animal Shelter requires intake appointments to allow our staff to collect medical history and behavioral data about each incoming pet.
**Once surrendered no further information will be given to you about this animal.
Please complete BOTH of these steps:
Step 1 – Select the appropriate questionnaire and fill that out.
Step 2 – Click the button to access the animal surrender form. Print and bring with you to our facility when you bring the animal you would like to surrender.
If the animal is a stray and not your pet, please click here.
Hours of Operation
Intake Hours 10am-4pm
10am-1pm (adoptions only)
Location & Phone
3563 Camp Road
Jasper, Georgia 30143